International Marriage Registration.

Please use our service if you do not have a passport or cannot prepare required documents

International Marriage Registration
Japan Visa Application service > International Marriage Registration.

Support Service for Marriage Registration

 A well experienced staff proposes you a method to complete marriage registration after consultations. And our staffs prepare documents and one of them accompanies you to a relevant administrative office after we had meetings with a staff from a relevant administrative office. You receive our support until the marriage registration is completed on the basis of Japan Law (or International Law).

 Please use this service when it is difficult to prepare required documents such as regular passport and a certificate of single status for marriage.

 Detailed information on the procedure for overstays is on ACROSEED website. Please take a look.

Support Service for Application for Special Permission of Residence.

Examples of frequently received requests of International Marriage Registration

1. The Embassy in Japan does not issue the Certificate of Single Status
   because my spouse is an overstay.
2. I cannot marry in my true name because I entered Japan with a passport in
   someone else’s name.
3. I cannot leave Japan because my spouse is an overstay.
4. I have done marriage registration in false name due to the inevitable

Details of International Marriage Registration Support Service and the cost.

1.The cost of International Marriage Registration

Back to the top of International Marriage Registration

free consultation