Requests from outside Tokyo

We provide the country wide services

Requests from outside Tokyo
Japan Visa Application Service > Requests from outside Tokyo

Requests from outside Tokyo

 ACROSEED receives requests from all over the country as there are only a few Gyoseishoshi lawyer’s offices specialized in only visa application. Please choose 1 method to make a request from the 2 below.

1. Request of services ranging from document preparation and application.

 Transport fees is charged apart from the fixed fee for an applications at an Immigration Bureau in Sapporo, Sendai, Nagoya, Osaka, Takamatsu, Fukuoka, and Naha.

Transport fees
 ■Sendai immigration office/
  Nagoya immigration office
 ■Osaka immigration office
 ■Sapporo immigration office/
  Fukuoka immigration office
 ■Hiroshima immigration office/
  Takamatsu immigration office
 ■Naha office

2. Requesting only document preparation

 ACROSEED’ provide document preparations only as well. You can lodge the application form at an Immigration Bureau by yourself. In this case we charge the fee 30% off of the fixed fee. However ACROSEED does not provide services such as the application lodgment at an Immigration Bureau, lodgment of extra documents required after the application, inquiry with the officer, and others. Similarly we cannot place the Gyoseishoshi stamp on your documents because it is not considered as application prepared by ACROSEED’ staffs.

Back to the top of Requests from outside Tokyo

Free consultation