Visa Application Services
ACROSEED Immigration Lawyer's Office

(Mon.-Fri. 9AM~6PM)
Contact us  

Dependent Visa

Dependent Visa
Japan Visa Application Service > Dependent Visa

1.What is the Dependent Visa?

This is a visa that allows the spouse and child(ren) of a person with a working visa to live with them in Japan.

The main purpose of this visa is to be financially supported. This means that if you and your spouse are not living together you would find it difficult to have this visa approved. One more thing is that although the visa specifies children, in the case that they are being financially supported they should be ok to live in Japan on this visa. This becomes difficult if they are earning enough money to potentially be supporting themselves.

Another point to be careful about is that this visa is only available for legal family members. This means that common law spouses, non-married partners etc would not be eligible.

2.Common Examples of Customers

Currently working in Japan but want to bring spouse or child to Japan (due to child being born abroad etc.)
Currently in Japan as an exchange student but want to bring spouse over. (This is something to be careful about as a student's income is likely to be seen as unstable as they are only able to work part-time).

We support people of all walks of life to live in Japan and offer free consultation. Our experts will support you and work with you to find the best way for you to come and live in Japan.

Call us on 03-6905-6370 for your free chat today.

3.Support we offer

1. Consulting

We work with you to find any things that may cause problems with the application and do our best to negate the damage that they cause.

We will match you with the best lawyer for your case based on the lawyer's experience and the particular details of your inquiry.

2.Preparation of Documents

We create all application documents to give you the best chance for success in your application.

In order to be able to prepare documents in a speedy and efficient way we have support staff who create the documents and these are then checked over by an expert lawyer to make sure that they are 100% After this you will be given the chance to look over before you sign.

3.We handle all trips to immigration on your behalf

We understand that especially in the current climate you may not want to go to immigration and wait in lines for hours. We also understand that not everybody has the time to spend a whole day waiting to submit the application and another day when they get the results.

This is why we handle all applications and collections of new visas on your behalf and you should not have to step foot near immigration.

4.We will liaise with immigration during the application

If we are asked to explain something in more detail Acroseed will work as a mediator between you and immigration to make sure that we can communicate what you want to say to them without any issues.

We will also support you in the case that immigration ask for any additional supporting evidence.

4.Google Customer Reviews

5.Prices(※Excluding tax)

・Our services are available nationwide. Customers living far away can also request services at the following rates.

・You can also pay by Visa card or Mastercard.

Application for Certificate of Eligibility
for Status of Residence.
Change of status 150,000JPY
Renewal of status
①If Your Situation is the Same
as when you got your visa
Renewal of status
②If Your Situation has Changed
(Job change, remarriage, etc.)
Free consultation/inquiry for visa application

Since opening our practice in 1986, we have been involved in consulting on visa applications for foreigners for nearly 40 years as an immigration lawyer.
Telephone consultation, email consultation, online consultation, and consultation at our office are available.