Visa Application Services
ACROSEED Immigration Lawyer's Office

(Mon.-Fri. 9AM~6PM)
Contact us  

Q&A for Japanese visa application

Reviews from our clients
Japan Visa Application Service > Q&A for Japanese visa application

Q&A for Japanese visa application

Engineer/Specialist in Humanities/ International Services

Can I do a part-time job on the Specialist in Humanities visa?

Highly Skilled Foreign Professional Visa

I am currently living in Japan on a Highly skilled visa. Is it possible for me to do a part time job in my designated field?

I have the Highly Skilled-visa. What happens if I change job or take on a part-time contract job on the side?

Investor/Business Manager

I am currently living in Japan on a Humanities Visa but want to start my own business. How can I change to the Business Manager Visa?

I want to move to Japan to start a business. What do I need?

Spouse or Child of JP

My husband just lost his job. Will this be a problem for me renewing my spousal visa?

I want to bring my husband to Japan. What are my options for visas?

Permanent Resident

Permanent Residence Guarantor

I am married to a Japanese person and got my permanent residency visa last year. Unfortunately, it looks like we might be getting a divorce. Will I lose my visa?

Please tell me the requirements for obtaining Permanent Residence in Japan

I am considering applying for permanent residence, but I have traveled abroad a lot for company business and I am concerned about my residency history.

I would like to apply for permanent residence, but will I be denied if I have a history of traffic violations?

Which is Better, Naturalization or Permanent Residence?

Application for Naturalization

I want to naturalise as a Japanese citizen. What should I do?

I am wondering about the process of getting Japanese citizenship and how long it generally takes.

Some common questions about Dual Citizenship in Japan

Free consultation/inquiry for visa application

Since opening our practice in 1986, we have been involved in consulting on visa applications for foreigners for nearly 40 years as an immigration lawyer.
Telephone consultation, email consultation, online consultation, and consultation at our office are available.