Visa Application Services
ACROSEED Immigration Lawyer's Office

(Mon.-Fri. 9AM~6PM)
Contact us  

Application for Provisional Release

Application for Provisional Release
Japan Visa Application Service > Application for Provisional Release

1.What is a Provisional Release?

1.What is a Provisional Release?

Recently more than ever Japan has been clamping down on how it deals with those here illegally or overstaying their visas. Because of this we have been inundated with calls from people whose spouses and partners have suddenly been arrested and are being held in an immigration detention center.

However, there is a possibility of applying for a 'Provisional Release' and having that person be temporarily released from detention. A simple comparison for this would be bail.

As long as you meet certain requirements like immigration being sure that you don't pose a flight risk, have somewhere to stay, and are able to pay a bail deposit of usually between ¥300,000 to ¥600,000 there is a good chance that you will be allowed to leave the detention center.

2. Who can apply for this?

As a general rule the detained person themselves would apply for this however, depending on the circumstances it may be possible for a legal guardian, their spouse or a direct family member to apply for this on their behalf.

3. How long does a Provisional Release Protect you?

The Provisional Release is intended as a way to track those undergoing the deportation process so usually this lasts until you are either deported or granted special permission for residence.

This however, is not intended as a permanent or long-term solution so it is very important to get your paperwork together and make your case to immigration as soon as you can.

2.What are some Common Case Examples?

Me and my partner went to the city hall to get married but he was suddenly arrested and taken to immigration detention.
Me and my husband went to immigration to apply for his spousal visa but they said he was overstaying and took him away to the detention center.

We support people of all walks of life to live in Japan and offer free consultation. Our experts will support you and work with you to find the best way for you to come and live in Japan.

Call us on 03-6905-6370 for your free chat today.

3.Why Choose us?

Here at Acroseed we have years of experience dealing with these particular types of cases. This means we are able to judge from your circumstances whether there is a good chance of the provisional release being granted.

1. Free consultation

We will listen to you and decide our strategy.

2.Face to Face Meeting with your spouse

We will accompany you to immigration and have a meeting with your spouse to discuss the application and introduce ourselves.

We will create the documents we need to submit to immigration including application forms and cover letters.

3.Receiving the Results

We will support you up until the results are released. This includes support for additional documentation requests.

4.Google Customer Reviews

5.Prices(※Excluding tax)

・Our services are available nationwide. Customers living far away can also request services at the following rates.

・You can also pay by Visa card or Mastercard.

Application for Provisional Release 200,000JPY
Provisional Release and
Special Permission for Residence
Free consultation/inquiry for visa application

Since opening our practice in 1986, we have been involved in consulting on visa applications for foreigners for nearly 40 years as an immigration lawyer.
Telephone consultation, email consultation, online consultation, and consultation at our office are available.